PROVING TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
Proving a Traumatic Brain Injury requires testimony from a medical health professional who can testify that the traumatic brain injury is a direct result of an accident stemming from someone else’s negligence.
WHAT A BRAIN INJURY LAWYER CAN DO
A Traumatic Brain Injury lawyer typically will:
- Assess the value of your case,
- Negotiate on your behalf,
- Represent you at hearings,
- Work with medical professionals to prove your case,
- Help you receive compensation for your injuries and loss of income, and
- Represent you at trial, when necessary.
Winegar Law exclusively handles personal injury law, including Traumatic Brain Injury law, for the West Palm Beach area.
If you or a loved one has been injured with a traumatic brain injury, fill out our quick Appointment Request form to learn the value of your case: